Wednesday, November 14, 2007

YAHOO for ME!!

During my pregnancy I gained 27 pounds. You always hope that all weight gain will be gone the moment you deliver your bundle of joy but that's not very realistic. And after giving birth I am usually ready to be done with my maternity clothing. So yesterday when I had the baby into the doctor to have her jaundice checked out I was able to step on the scales where I'd been weight for months & new my exact weight. I was SHOCKED/SURPRISED & very happy to see that I only have 12 pounds left to get back to my pre-pregnancy weight. Even though baby was just under 7pounds I lost 15 in the first 4 days. I'm sure it will be a many weeks/months before the post comes that I've lost all my weight but I'm very excited about the kick start I have!

No comments: