Monday, May 11, 2009

Mothers Day 2009

I remember my first mothers day like it was yesterday. 2003 was MY first mothers day. It wasn't supposed to be until 2004 but our 1st decided to make an early appearance. Every mothers day just keeps getting better. This year has been the best so far. My eldest is a kindergartner & that meant she had lots of fun crafts that she made for me. I got a plate that she drew the picture then school had it put onto the plate. Too cute.
The other girls also did kewl crafts with their Friday Caregiver. I got a tshirt which they decorated themselves, a picture frame & a sun visors all decorated by the girls with our AMAZING Friday Caregiver!!
Then hubby & the girls got me a serger how fun.. now I just need to learn how to use it.

But the best part of the day was spending the entire day with the family (not working). Hubby & the girls worked REALLY hard on Fri/Sat. to convert a spot in our yard into a vegetable garden. The day started out late (after I woke from a sleep in) with brunch made by hubby then it was off to the store to pick our vegetable for the garden & plants for the planters around the house. We got home & started to work. SO much fun. I hope the girls enjoy doing a garden as much as I did as a kid. Can't wait to eat the veggies we are growing. THANKS FAMILY for such a GREAT day!!:)

 

 

 
Posted by Picasa

No comments: