Wednesday, January 28, 2009

OH SNOW

Wow did we get SNOW.. They say at least 10" fell over night & in our town that's a lot. The schools were closed, many business are not running & if they are open it's with minimal staff. They aren't prepared like Northern Ontario, for a really snow fall.

The little ladies & I took full advantage of this vast amount of fresh fluffy snow. (not snowman material though) We've had two plays outside today. Oh the snoring that will be heard here tonight. But let me tell you I'd rather do a months worth of laundry than try to shovel our driveway. Visualize this; 3 Garage & a driveway that could easily hold 7-9 cars. Yep it's large. I got maybe 1/16th of it shoveled. Yes we have a snow thrower however with the huge lack of snow here it hasn't been used in 2 years, there was no way I could pull start the silly thing today. Sorry hubby, we tried.

No comments: