Thursday, August 14, 2008

Mama's tired & it's only Day Three

School is in full swing now for the next 20 years for our house & can I just tell you I'm exhausted all ready! Hubby has been very busy doing work in our office at night.. (more about that to come later) & with the Olympics on late into the night I'm a TIRED MAMA! We are all getting up earlier 7 ish to shower, eat & walk darling daughter to the bus stop!

This week has been bad for our little sleepers. The baby is fighting a real snotty nose & waking up lots at night. Our big girl is getting up frequently at night not wanting to miss school (has a clock but doesn't look at the time). Our other precious little sleeper is having a hard time falling asleep at night, she misses her sister so much in the morning (won't admit it) she just wants to talk when they go to bed at night.

So I am just going to have to learn to live with sleep deprivation for the next 20+ years, because I'm sure it doesn't get any better as they become teenagers.. Oh I am soo sorry I kept my mother up late & being the baby of 3 she must have been exhausted! Sorry Ma...

No comments: