Monday, December 31, 2007

The fun Starts TODAY

While most people are gearing up for New Years Eve Festivities I'm just hoping to survive the first day alone. I had my baby 7 weeks ago & I was very lucky to have my mom here for the last 7 weeks. She helped out with EVERYTHING, cooking, cleaning, shopping & playing with the big sisters. But reality had to set in at some point. My mom & holiday visitors (sister & hubby) left on the weekend. So Sunday was our first full day with just our family since before the baby came. We had a wonderful lazy day. But today hubby is back at work & I'm trying to get a handle on all the laundry & housework. OH and did I mention the eldest has a stomach bug & is tossing her cookies all over the place. The fun begins today!! The baby has what I believe is Colic so that's a lot of fun too. The middle sister is again feeling left out because she's not sick or the baby.. The poor middle child syndrome. I'm just hoping nobody else gets sick in our house. Luckily for me we were planning a quiet night in & hubby is home all day tomorrow. Lets hope 2008 starts off better than 2007 is ending. HAPPY NEW YEAR to Everyone!

No comments: