Saturday, May 29, 2010

Week one completed

I've just completed week one of work. It was good. It is frustrating sometimes to sit through orientation (long unorganized) when you just want to get down to business. I know in a few months I'll be longing to be back at the beginning with no responsibility nobody demanding reports or answers from me but right now I just want to get working.

This week also was the last week of school for our 1st grader. She's going on to 2nd grade at a new school.

Summer is HERE it's hot. As soon as the baby wakes from her long over due nap we'll be heading to the neighbourhood pool to enjoy as a family. I think hubby is missing the pool work required before family time in the pool so he's outside playing with the lawnmower, weed eater, & power washer.

No comments: