Monday, April 12, 2010

BUSY

We are a BUSY busy house but not because the girls are in organized activities or anything like that (right now).

We finished a crazy week last week with the Plumbing disaster and then the repair of the ceiling (drywall) and repainting ect. that was required. I went to work Friday/Sat. By Sat. night hubby had everything done and we were ready for house showings again by Sunday.

Sunday we had a family day it was GREAT. We took the ladies to the Zoo then it was date night for hubby & I. I got to go see RANDY TRAVIS. (yes country music). my hubby is the BEST..

We woke up this am to an offer on our house. So now it's time to get serious about house hunting.

Then there's the issue of jobs for me. Actively trying to go M-F. I have an offer on the table & getting closer to making the change!

Hubby is starting (slowly) to feel a little better YAHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

No comments: