Tuesday, October 6, 2009

keeping secrets from my kids is killing me....

I found out about two weeks ago, my sister & her hubby are coming to hang out with us for Canadian Thanksgiving. They want to surprise the kids so mums the word.
AHHH.. it's so hard.. I need to do extra cleaning this week to get ready for them and I know the 4 year old will ask "are we having company" how do you lie to a 4 year old. I'll pretend like I didn't hear her question, don't want to be accused of fibbing.

Today we will go get the groceries for Turkey dinner yummy. Did I mention I'm off for the weekend YAHOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!

Can't wait for sister & brother in law to visit it's always a lot of fun.
Fall festival, skating and pumpkin patch. We'll need to hit the fabric store Halloween fabrics on sale this weekend.
Oh the fun.

1 comment:

Laurie said...

Happy Thanksgiving! Enjoy your visit.