Tuesday, June 30, 2009

One more sleep

HAPPY CANADA DAY tomorrow..I'm going to be too busy enjoying a visit from great friends to Blog tomorrow. They are leaving southern Ontario tonight driving part way & then tomorrow...(hehehehe) they will be here. It's been 2 summers since I've seen my girl friend, her boys & hubby.. I'm soooooooooooooooo excited. My hubby saw them all, just a few weeks ago & I was VERY jealous.

The last few days have been spent getting the house in tip top shape to accept visitors. We went so far as to have the guest room painted and added some furniture in there to ensure our 1st guest of the summer feel right at home. The visit will be way too short. But we WILL have a lot of fun.

My girls can't wait for "the boys" to arrive. I can't wait for everyone to meet the baby (20 months all ready) SO excited. Gotta run need to make sure everything is ready for a nice relaxing visit hanging by the pool.

HAPPY CANADA DAY!!! :)

No comments: