Monday, June 1, 2009

Baby Gifts

One month ago my best girlfriend from childhood had a baby. A girl.. I have been busy, when I get a moment & it's not nice enough to be out at pool to put together a few gifts.
They are boxed and ready for the mail tomorrow. There are other baby items in the box too but these are the ones I'm the most proud of!
Feb.08 another of my girlfriends had a baby girl & that's when I tried my hand at rag quilting & loved how that turned out so I have decided that it's a baby gift that I will try to make as baby gifts.
This time around I made bibs & diaper/change pad (first attempts). Love the diaper / change pad. Can't wait till my girlfriend actually gets the gifts, hopefully she'll enjoy them as much as I did making them. Here's a peak at what they look like.

 

 

 

 
Posted by Picasa

No comments: