Friday, December 12, 2008

Kindergarden

My kindergardener is 1/2 way through her school year & loves going to school EVERY day. She would love to go to school all day unfortunately we only have 1/2 day program here. Recently hubby & I have thought she's been sleeping really well (not waking at night, falling asleep quickly & staying in bed until 7 a.m), however the teacher has asked me this week if she's getting enough sleep. My kids go to bed most nights between 630 (baby) & 730 at the latest. Most people I meet are shocked at how early the girls go down on school night & on weekends it's usually 8ish. So it's not like they are up all night on the weekend either. SO how do you get a little one to have a restful sleep to ensure they are not sleepy at school. Now to figure that out..

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think more playtime outside in the fresh air. Send them out for a long time to have fun and play. Your husband was in bed at 7pm when he was little too. But he played a lot outside. The kids were up about 5:30 in the morning though.

Anonymous said...

I was talking to Papa and he said that your little kindegarden girl probably is sleepy because of her alergies. Papa said his make him sleepy.