Sunday, November 16, 2008

Toddler at last

Last weekend was the little ladies 1st birthday & she decided ..."it's my party & I'll cry if I want to". Silly little girl. The day started out with us having my girlfriends two over while they went to a funeral :(. We twisted their arm to stay for dinner & drinks (for the adults) & help us celebrate the 1st birthday!

The baby was CRANKY off/on all day. So when it came time to try CHOCOLATE CAKE for the first time. (pretty much the first time she's had sweets) she wasn't having any part of it. I did my best to smash her hands in it but no, not liking it! She just looked at me all sad. Needless to say she was up into bed before anyone got a piece of cake & ice cream. The other kids didn't seem to have any problems eating the cake. SO I am sure the baby will develop a love of sweets too.

The day of her actual birthday Sunday we went & got her 1st pair of walking shoes & tried Vanilla cake this time. It was pretty much the same reaction. She loved the strawberries grandma put on the cake but that was it!

No comments: