Thursday, May 22, 2008

HARD WORK

I've decided I've got the hardest job of my life right now & no I'm not talking about being a parent, well I could be but I am not!

March 1, 2008 I decided to start my own business, referral based business for an incredible store that sell only safer, enco-friendly, concentrated products & they deliver right to your door. There are over 300+ million people living in the USA & 33+ million people in Canada & less than 1/4 of all people have ever heard of this amazing store that has been in business for 23 years. Melaleuca does not pay for any advertising, does not use celebrity endorsers. They became an 800+ million dollar company last year by word of mouth referal. They compensate those who want to help spread the word.

So why is this the hardest job of my life? Many reasons but the biggest reason:
Most jobs you start you are guarnteed a pay check while you are training & learning the ropes. Not so when you are in business for yourself!

The exciting thing is that when all my hard work/time/effort come through for me I will directly benefit. My monthly check will GROW++ I won't be stuck making the same I did when I started out! I can see why so many people fail when they are in business for themselves, but not this GAL!!

No comments: