Thursday, April 3, 2008

School Registration

I finally got our Kindergarten Registration Package. WOW that was tough!! It took a copy of: the DEED for our house,a utility bill, my drivers license, daughters immunization record, her birth certificate... I'm surprised they didn't need money!

So now that I have the package, it's going to take me a few days to fill out the paper work. There must be 10 pages that require filling out & signatures. We need to have back ground checks to be able to enter the class room. WOW (good thing).. I am sure our parents didn't need to do this when we were enrolled in school. Lets just hope we make it to the ROUND UP nightto hand in our paper work!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

WOW!!!!!!!!!!! That is rediculous! And no we didn't have to go through all that to put our kids into school. Hope to hear from you soon. Love mom.....thanks for the blogs much appreciated.