Monday, February 11, 2008

OH BABY!!

I don't know that even after three babies I'll ever get used to being thrown up on! I am not talking about that little spit up that babies do all day every day on their mama but the thick, chuncky stuff that STINKS like BARF!!! Today I was moving the 3 month old to get up & put her down for her nap when BAM... she tossed the entire content of her recent nursing season into my hair & shirt. It wasn't just the milk that had just gone in but mixed with old milk thick & chunky.. YUK... needless to say I was out of my shirt & under the tap washing my hair in 5 minutes or less. AHHH... It can only get better. At least she is sleeping 12-13 hours straight at night!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good to get rid of all that stuff that was stuck in baby for awhile. She must feel better aye. 12-13 hours of sleep now. WOW! Awesome. Poor mommy though. I hope you have a wonderful day tomorrow. Love mom