Monday, November 5, 2007

We can HELP MOMMY

So hubby has gone on his last business trip so the girls & I are here with no family support. WE have a couple of great friends who will step in to help if required.

The girls know that the baby will be coming soon & they appear to be very excited about this fact. The eldest has even said:

"it's okay if she comes while daddy is gone there will be chairs there mommy & we can just come with you!"

I hate to break her heart but I'm not into my girls seeing me in PAIN! They think it's bad enough when I have a hard time walking because of the way the baby is sitting/kicking me, or when I'm having contractions they talk to my belly to tell their baby sister to stop causing mommy pain. So one can only imagine what they would do if they had to witness the act of NATURAL CHILD birth! So off I go to keep my legs crossed & do minimal stuff for 3 more sleeps hoping nothing starts before hubby returns.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You are never without family support. Jesus is with you always and we are with you in spirit and our prayers are with you. We love you and you are doing well. God bless you.